Tuesday, January 10, 2006

bu gou yong gan not brave enough

bu gou yong gan
[not brave enough]
shou zai ni shen bian
kan ni mei yi ge xiao lian
xiao de ne me tian
shi ta gei ler ni shi yan
bu gan you mai yuan
dou shi wo xin gan qing yuan
huo xu you yi tian wo de ai ni neng kan jian
yi tian yi dian
ni jian jian zhou yuan
wo que xiang kong qi bei hu lue
*zhi guai wo de ai bu gou yong gan
yi zhi chen mo de zhuo ni de yi lai
rang yi qie shi chen da hai
baby now i need you by my side
guo qu de yi qie gai ze me fang kai
without you i can't fall in love again
[i cant never fall in love]
till the end of time
in a world so close to me
im just so in love
with a girl who's in my heart
each and everyday
i wanna have you next to me
and i said to the world
i'll never let it end
ming ming zhi dao
zhi dao you yi tian fa xian ni bu zai you xiao lian
*wang zi bian qing wa finish so long already... but i still like the song.... hehe... so this is one of the songs that i like really a lot...sung by a new band called vj... lyrics by toro, victor[the member] and ke ge. music by victor...
thanks arh... xiao mao.. for helping me change the song... hehe... now u make me fen xin ler, coz i cant concentrate in the things i want to do while listening to the song... jk.. =)

No comments: