Saturday, February 18, 2006

wow... its been 16 days since i blogged.
days pass so fast...
faster than i expected...
haish...
so many tests..
average 2 tests per week...
especialy maths...
im going CRAZY!!!!

wat to write????
maybe i shouldnt be spending so much time thinking what to write here...
juz write whatever shit that comes into my mind..

firstly: bryan wong is IN!!! i was referring to star idol...
second: wei xiong is IN!!! i was referring to super host
I am so happy!!! wahahaha....

firstly: i passed my a maths test
secondly: i passed my literature test [nt that gd though..]
thirdly: i passed my chemistry test
I am so very happy !! ^-^

tomorrow, 18022006 will be the mass run.. or celebration run...
haish... so early must reach bedok reservoir...
ssstttuuupppiiiddd!!!
not that i dun like... the run lah.. but so early... saturday leh...
cant sleep for 12 hrs...
haish~~

im writing til here... falling asleep ler..
my head is dropping


No comments: