Saturday, January 13, 2007

oh my god... until now, i still cant believe it. Zhang LeSheng is actually eliminated og project superstar. aww~ im so sad... =( he is so nice de lo... si si wen wen, then voice ver nice... haish... i am going to miss him..

oh yahs... monday, i actually saw Soul's members. three of them. Justis, Andy and Awi!!! thanks to cheeyan and muzhen. (love u, muacks) they came to me and asked me if i liked andy. i said 'yeah' of course. he is so handsome... then cy say 'they all outside the g2000' i 'peeped' out and saw awi. he is tall de lo... and HANDSOME!!

then they say andy's the one wearing cap, so when they passed the door near me, i saw carefully, and saw Andy and Awi. Justis too, but didint recognise him. so high man... o.O love andy and awi. but of course, love MLB most. =)

my blog finally have background music... wakakak...
tmr Saturday, afternoon shift...
happy? sad? tired? im numb.

i've gt my pay.... and it's below expectations... =(

No comments: