Wednesday, February 21, 2007

sians.
why do i feel so..... bothered???
we were very close before?
arent we?
or am i thinking too much?
we were close in the beginning
towards the end of 2006,
we became distant
coz i wanted to concentrate on exams.
was it my fault?
u once said i could call u when i have any troubles.
but when i call u, u will always be busy.
and sound very sian
till i didnt know what to say.
now, we dun meet at all.
even tt time when we got results.
u didnt talk much to me
just companied ***
i admit. im lonely at that point of time
coz the only time u talk to me that day
was to ask my scores.
im disappointed.
truly disappointed.
now when reading ur blog.
u nv mention my name
i guess you have already forgotten me.
seriously.
i duno what else to say.
okey.
maybe im just too sensitive.

*****
it's CNY
lets not talk abt these....
anw,
photos during CNY will be posted soon
when i have the time...
*****
kahs...
i want to sleep.
i nid to work tmr.
i want to go kally gor gor's hse to dao luan.
haha

No comments: