Friday, August 31, 2007

normal blogging

heh hehe... i am back again la~~~ here to revive my bloggie...


3 weeks is indeed quite a long period without blogging. lots of things happen. like second-last day of sales, WeiChong came down to buy shirt from g2, andBeeEng auntie tot he was my bf!!!!!! LOL!!! on the same day, PeiShan and HongYi came down and visit me. and bought me herbal tea, coz i was sick. haha... how sweet. work was tiring tt day, but coz my frens came down, i didnt feel much tiredness. =DDD
then there was 2 family gatherings. one for WenQiang-korkor's birthday, and another one is Big Uncle's birthday. haha. so erm... happy belated brithday to both of them... especially WenQiang kor kor... *very very belated* heheh


while burying my head among my books, i wasnt able to resist the temptations of coming online... and came online almost everyday.. to play games la!!! wth!!! coz my jie influenced me. grr... so i entertained myself with those stupid games everyday... 2 rounds of bubble shooting and 2 rounds of hexa everyday. LAME enough. then also entertained myself by playing around with WeiChong's blog.. hahah... nice enough of him to let me play around with his blog... heehee... thanks tonglei WeiChong. heheh. =DDD


happy day today!!!!
today is end of exams.... after exam went straight to suntec with JingTing to go to the Comex PC show.. haha... ok la~ saw some laptops which were quite nice~.. duno lah... havent think about it yet.
after that we went back to tampines... and i bought MLB's album!!!! yeah. FINALLY!!!! haha... and picked up the necklance i reserved the other day. hehe.. happy happy =DD
JingTing went home after a while... then i stayed back at tm to wait for wengyan.. =))) poor me had nowhere to go, so went to g2000 lo.... was crossing ladies side, men side, ladies side... like one crazy girl like tt... went to try on blazers. for fun la.... sin ee say i look 'cute' in blazer. =.= aint one suppose to look 'mature' in blazers? how come i look 'cute'??? lol... blah blah.. talk cock here and there.. and FINALLY!!!! WENGYAN REACHED!!!!! hahah.... first thing i did was to pinch her cheeks... i miss doing so.. haha... then she told me MiMi is also at tm. o.O happy + happy. then we waited for her, ad when the three of us came together, we started crapping as usual la... haha.... so long liao lo.... went to buy pressies for Mr Lai and Mr Tan. and MiMi's Jc teacher. then queued for Famous Amos cookies. queue so long la..... but we used tt time to catch up. in i told them alot alot of things. while queueing up, at kfc, on bus.. blah blah.... WE ARE MEETING UP AGAIN TMR!!!!! WOO~~~ I MISS THEM SO!!!
i guess ttz all bah. for now... hehehe... tmr would be a happy day bah? hehe.

No comments: