Monday, May 11, 2009

busy busy busy!!!
running around these few days.
haha.

saturday (09052009)
Happy Birthday to JANELLA
Happy Vesak Day to all.
Happy Outing Day to me and my love-Z

meeting with my love-Z
the last time was like... oh so long ago!!!!
hahah.
we went to clarke quay.
a very very memorable place..
at least for me la.
walked walked everywhere.
and i led the way to Liang Court.
must emphasize.
i LED THE WAY.

well, we spent most of the time loitering at central and Liang Court.
and most of the time was spent in Kinokuniya.
haha.
books books books.
sort of set me thinking.
seems like very long since i really really read a book huh?
the last one i guessed was a chinese novel- 恋空
but english novels... i can't remember when..
Joy Luck Club and Enemy of the People?
(my literature textbooks)
hahaha
guessed it's really time to go do some reading..
haha.

anyway, it was a day well spent with them.
chatting with them about many many things.
;p

sunday (10052009)
woke up early in the morning
(ok la, not very. 9am plus?)
to do my communication skills ICA.
its darn shit.
coz i have nothing in mind on what to write about my resume.
like seriously.
suddenly, i have this thought that
throughout my 2 years in G2,
i don't seem to have learnt anything.
coz my resume is like blank?
haiyo!

and the awards..
die die die..
no result where got awards?
can i put grading?
got cert after all..
LOL!
tsk tsk tsk..

maybe it's my mind.
coz my mind is blank,
and that's why my resume is blank?

wushu day.
afternoon was NDP,
night was tampines.
hahahaa!
ok la.. wasn't that bad.
i left my water bottle in the freezer last night.
and brought it out the whole day today.
guess what?
the ice didn't even finish melting by the time i reached home.
which was around 10pm ++
and i brought it out at around 12pm++.
10 hours?
and the ice didn't finish melting.
cool huh?
maybe i should do this for all NDP training.
then i will have cold cold water to drink everytime.
hahahha!
;p

No comments: