Wednesday, July 01, 2009

hello.. seems like long time no update already right? hehehe!
so, here's a quick update.

NYP extended our holidays. so that means common test is push back to week 12. and that means that i have additional 1 more week to mug for it. whahaha! that is good! in some ways la..

then then.. it's NDP. we got our costume. it's omg!!! people, don't try to spot me on tv. it's going to be useless, trust me. coz we are wearing a box over our head. yes. a BOX! and i simply hate that box. haish..
reasons why i hate that box:
1. it blocks my view.
2. it's very irritating.
3. it make me look stupid.
4. it blurs my vision when i exhale.
5. imagine cannot see anything + blur my vision = how to run formation?
-.-
6. tinted box view + spotlight shining on my face throughout = see nothing and pray that JingTing doesn't hit me on the wrong place.
7. it makes me sweat like dont know what.
8. i simply hate the box la.!
hahah!

sunday was super family day. coz it was celebrating baby auntie Chloe's birthday. lots of funny shots taken. but they are not with me. so i cannot post. unless someone good send them to me. mwahaha!

okies okies.. i guess this is for all now.
post more when common test is over ba.
with peektures~
hahaha!

till then
;p

No comments: