Wednesday, October 28, 2009

hellooo! hehe!
today's only tuesday.
but i am blogging about work. heeheh!

***

this week is late shift.
dont know why, but i just dun like it this week.
& it's just plainly because i don't like it.
haiz.
 work late shift means cannot see eye candy.
*pouts* hahahah!

everyday, i go out of home late.
& that means--
chionging all traffic lights even though it is still red man. (cannot learn ah!)
running after green man at traffic lights.
walking damn fast to the interchange on time to catch my bus.
running after my bus at the interchange.

[tmd. i didn't even ran that fast during my NAPFA 2.4km run lor.
$&&&*^%&$&()))_%%^&^*
LOL!]

Monday (26th oct)
work was horrible.
was deprived of sleep like totally.
could almost doze off at any one point of time.
submitted log book, writing that i hope to get to ACC (Anti-coagulant Clinic) one day.
& the next thing i know, Ms Sanisah told me, tmr got ACC, & i can go with Mr Chong.
woohooo!!!!!
reached home & wanted to study hard to prepare for ACC,
coz Mr Chong would definitely ask me questions.
but i was too tired.
slept at 9pm last night, thinking that i would wake up earlier today to study.
but, hur hur, i ended up sleeping it away. LOL!

Tuesday (27th oct)
super duper excited to go ACC. idk why. hahaha!
read up on warfarin on the bus.
i brought my lecture notes along! dun laugh. it helped lor! haha!

during work, keep telling Khairul that i scared Mr Chong would forget to bring me along to ACC clinic.
but in the end he didn't leh!!!
during lunch break, he came up to the pantry, & told me where the room is.
& he left a note with Samuel to tell me go the room find him.
SO GOOD RIGHT???!!!! hahahhah!
took my notebook & notes & stuffs, and went to find him.
patient wasn't there yet
(anw, pt put aeroplane in the end lor -.-)

so i had one hour of warfarin lesson with Mr Chong.
he taught me super many things.
explained lots of things which were not elaborated from lecture notes too.

& of course, asked me lots of questions.
he's super patient with me;
let me think of what i want to say,
although he laughed at me coz there were things which i could not think through.
yes, he LAUGHED at me. hard to imagine lor!

anw, he was super nice. & he complimented me
say my knowledge is there, but just need more exposure on application.
because  know how to answer his questions, as in can grasp the points
but not totally exactly to the point.
 he also say we've got good lecturers in NYP. hahaha!
i brought my lecture notes with me to the clinic,
& he let me refer. in the end, he also got look through the notes
to see what we learnt.

i was sad that there wasn't any patients today.
then he told me, there is always next time. means next week or 2 weeks later.
he might talk to Ms Sanisah about it again. SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!
then he ask me why i love ACC so much. he thought i tired of picking & packing.
but i told him coz it's interesting. & while others dun have the choice to come, i have it.
& he just laughed. like LOL! -.- didn't expect that.

anw, i hope i get to go ACC next week again.
dont mind getting questions again. hahahaha!

suddenly, i sort of 'admire' Mr Chong a lot.
hahaha.
not because of what (dun think y y),
but because of his knowledge towards things.
envious? maybe?
fanny & others once say that he is the 'walking dictionary' of the pharmacy.
he knows super lots of things.
even when Nithyia was preparing for her competency test, he was helping her, guiding her with chimilogy stuffs.

suddenly, i hope to be like him one day.
if i have the chance to study more,
i want to learn more.
& not only have the knowledge, but also to apply it as well.

i dun exactly have to be the best among everyone.
i just want to bring out the best in me.

No comments: