Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tired!!!!

It's the last week of August!
It has been tiring, I feel like URGH!!!
Inpatient-ing duties almost everyday until i feel like vomitting. I think AhLee knows how it feels :(((

Im tired, I don't know why. I just feel so lethargic, until I don't feel like moving. Tomorrow still got Taiji. 8 more days to full rest day. Go GO!!!

Claudia's last day on wed. She's flying back to continue be our future doctor. Glenn, Claudia, AhLee and me went to TBM for lunch. hahah! It's gonna be 10 months later if she wants to eat hokkien mee again. LOL!

James' last day on 21st. Next time, i can't call out to his name for fun already. awww.... One less person to help me find retail stuffs too.

I got my new adidas bag!!! Thanks to Grace, she showed me the bag and i wanted to get it. haha! I brought my bag to work already. Hahah. Pretty!!!! Of course I won't abandon the old bag that I brought last year after I saw Tracy's. Hahaha!!! Tsktsk.. I think I always splurge on adidas bags. Haha.. Oh well, it makes me happy. :)

Today is saturday. after work, went steamboat with PeiShan. Nice!!! the tom yam soup is nice~ but the chicken soup like no taste one. And mango dessert from HK cafe is superb too!!!

No comments: