Friday, November 05, 2010

this is,
my red-white belt.
from now onwards,
it will officially be kept in my drawer,
together with white, green-white & green belts.
not because i have been promoted.
but because, it marks the end.
two weeks ago, it marks the last time i don the belt.
i guess, 
i won't be wearing it for quite some time,
or maybe even no more chances to wear it.
i have finally relieved my heaviest burden.
from this moment onwards, sunday mornings would be free.
it's not that i don't like training, learning and 'teaching' there.
but if it is a burden being there, at least to me,
i guess it's a better choice to leave.
training should be a passion,
not a burden, before interest burns away.

before i end,
i take this chance to thank all the coaches who had help me before.
the coaches who brought me down to hongwen,
the coaches who guided me there,
the coaches who taught me there with patience,
the people whom i 'taught' before, 
thanks for teaching me so many things.
i wouldn't say i have learnt nothing at all.
i learnt many.

& to the people who had accompanied me there,
and the two new friends i made because of our passion--
ZhengYang & ShuHui.
i'm glad to know you two, really.
这个决定, 我不会后悔.
想念,我会。
后悔,我不会。

No comments: