Wednesday, December 08, 2010

i'm bored

*doodles doodles*
this is a place for me to pen my boredom tonight.
facebook has nothing interesting at the moment..
my mind is in a total blank. 
i cannot think of anything, except my bed.

i didn't mention it, but anyway, 
i watched harry potter last week with miao.
it wasn't as bad.
i almost fell asleep. but the snake startled me awake. 
o.O

rapunzel was nice.
the show was funny,
rapunzel was cute.
the beh is definitely cuter! :)

this week, i am 'teacher' at work to students.
i feel like a teacher.
but a lousy one. 
hur hur hur.
i don't seem to know how to piece things together.
sometimes i think they don't know what am i saying,
but they are too shy to ask me repeat. LOL!
& on sidenote, i don't like people who always think that there are people who are cleaning their backsides 24/7.
i'm sorry, but my job scope doesn't involve that!

i'm bored.
it's 2310hr.
i hope my iPod Shuffle gets fully charged asap.
i wanna sleep!!!!!
booo!!!!!

No comments: