Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Wisdom tooth extraction

DAY 1:

finally i went for the op. haha. since AllSmiles days, they were asking me to do it but i refuse. lol. anyway, mommy went with me 'coz i'm underage, and she can company me home too.

pre-op, the doctor showed me my x-ray film. omg, out of 4, 2 needs to be removed via surgery that is normal. but one of them has a deep hook root near my nerve tissue. like !!!!!!!

in the op room, the anesthetic doctor told me the gas mask was oxygen mask. hur hur. ok la, maybe that's their habit of telling patients that. 10 years ago, i believed. today, of course i know is gas mask. she told me to think of where i want to go for holiday. i told her, i haven't gone for a trip since so long ago. HAHAH. still can reply questions de. LOL!

post-op, the nurses tried to wake me up. i could hear them from far. but i was lazy to move i guess. hahah. if i didn't remember wrongly, i responded in very weird ways using hand signs. & they had to guess. & i kept coughing. zzz i wonder how many tubes did they stuff inside my mouth.

anyway, i'm home now. with a swollen mouth as though i stuffed two eggs at each side of my cheek. and i will rot at home for the next few days. and it's so hard to wash my face because i keep bumping the locations. haha.

oh and my stupid sister looks at me and say with wide open mouth :HAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII~
damn shit her.
oh and someone told me: how are u? i'm eating FRIED RICE!
-.- hahaa!

No comments: