Saturday, July 23, 2011

ok, let's put an end.

thanks for bringing me around.
thanks for trying very hard to fulfill the promises that you gave me, but to no avail.
thanks for once again letting me believe that promises can be fulfilled,
but still, i will close my heart again and believe that promises are meant to be broken and not believe easily anymore.
thanks for the hugs that you gave me when i was down.
thanks for being the listening ear when i needed them.
i know you will read, so i'll just write them here.
i'm not sad because i realize you are not the one for me. so you do not need to feel bad either. probably in the first place, i thought you were. but subsequently, no. as for the places and stuffs that you said you would bring me (if you can still remember)-- nevermind. just forget it. as for my birthday leave, you can go back and cancel them off. it's ok. not that i cannot bring myself to face you. but forcing yourself to entertain me is going to be the last thing i want it to happen. it's going to be awkward, you are not going to like it, and neither do i. i do not mean that we cannot be friends anymore, but i just think that 勉强是不会有幸福的.

don't worry,
i am strong.
so you do not need to worry i will fall.
because even if i do, i still have my brothers behind to support me.
做人最重要的是不要对不起自己. i didn't.

No comments: