Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Done with exams.. BUT!!!

am done with my first semester examinations. how long ago was the last time i felt this stress? prolly during poly days. but at that time, i didn't have work one week prior to examinations. this time i have. and it's not only this time. it's this, the next and the next, and till the last examinations over.

anyway, exams are over, but my research proposal ain't. sad max.
i still can't even pass mingchai's barrier. ok, even mcvin's. i wonder if i can pass UOB's. lol!
whatever.

i am developing this "heck care" attitude towards my proposal. bro's telling me not to give up. yeah, i shouldn't, because there's so many people helping me with it. but i just can't help it. pissed off. meeting mingchai later. hope i don't make his blood pressure shoot up again.

oh, i'm posting this now because i'm on mc. freaking 3 days due to conjunctivitis. hurr. again. yes again.

No comments: