Saturday, May 26, 2012

June is coming!!


Time flies!
it's end of May, June is coming!
new coats are not in, bonus is not in, school fees are due soon, i wanna go shopping!!!
back from work, later i'm going food fair with Jaslyn, Ruiyi and Patrice. :)

i'm always saying i am busy, but at the end of the week, i cant remember what am i busy with actually. SIGHS!
& i get envious of people who regularly update their fb, blogs, twitter, weibo, etc. i have all these accounts, but i am not updating them.

ok, so in the end, the conclusion is, thesis result collection is going to be a huge challenge for me. i am going to be tested on my efficiency and administration powers. good luck to me and all the papers and case notes and whatsoever related. hahaha!

I MISS LELE! i keep saying i want to go find him, but i always don't.

I actually feel like a creaking door. I creak all over. my joints, my back, my hands, legs, etc. I prolly may get trigger fingers soon.

ok, i'm ending off with this:
the three adidas.
 SAY CHEERS!! IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING! :)

No comments: