Saturday, December 15, 2012

And exams are over!!!!

2 weeks since i had my last exams of the year.
happily playing around, hanging out with friends on weekends & after work. not forgetting my warfarin project all over again..
& now, let me update all the happening events that i can remember. before & after exams!



October 13:
team building with the people i hold a love-hate relationship with..

November 11:
Great Eastern Women's run.
Our first marathon.


simin & jingfu's wedding!

7th Dec
where the nyp-ians gather!




9th Dec
where the few of us decide to hold a long-time-no-see gather!  
9th December:
work related stuff,
A BRAND NEW RETAIL PHARMACY!!!

& these doesn't conclude our year 2012 yet.
coz Christmas isn't here yet!
well, let's hope we survive 2012 (world end)!
because I've paid for my 6.4K school fees!!!!


No comments: