Sunday, December 08, 2013

J stands for...

with the new upcoming accounts, i have been applying a 'J' at the end of my initials/ usernames. so what's up with 'J'?

no, it's not my crush's name (even though his name starts with a J too)
no, it's not my boyfriend's name.

it stands for Jovin, MY name.
an english name that i've given myself, and probably use it in the future.
why not now? simply because i cannot get use to this name. and i may not reply if anyone were to call me that. so yup, Jovin it is.
:)

side note, another platform that i am using: Dayre!
i see many lifestyle bloggers using Dayre too.
it's actually another mobile platform which i can use to blog without the limit of 150 words. that is probably where i will pen down my thoughts on-the-go. not to say that i will neglect this space. but yeah, i will try to keep here updated as much as possible too.

that's all for now.
tata~

No comments: