Sunday, June 29, 2014

this feeling really sucks ttm now.
why do you choose to let me go just like that?
why don't you ask how i feel first before making this decision?
why do you push me away just like that? if you don't want me, then just tell me. don't push me to the outside world. i'm not a ball, i'm not for sharing you know?

why wouldn't you take a dare?
why won't you ask if i am willing to wait for you?
afterall, everything seems so right for the two of us, except for time.

i don't need full 100% attention from you. you know it.
as long as i know you love me, that's enough.
as long as i know you still think of me when you are free, that's enough.
as long as i pop out in your mind first thing in the morning, and before you sleep, that's enough.
i don't need you to text me 24/7.
i don't need you to spend all your free time on me. maybe once or twice a week.

i just need to know you still love me.
that's enough. for me to continue. with these, i will be very willing to wait for you.
but are you willing to take this move?

No comments: