Saturday, September 13, 2014

Connecting with friends!

they play a big role in my life. no matter which phase of life, i am definitely glad that i know them, and have them being part of my life too.

met up with love-Z on Mich's birthday, and also celebrated Miao's belated too!

MICHELLE'S 24TH

happy birthday!! :D


at old hen coffee bar, which is opened by Miao's friend. 
they have really good food! & a very nice Cold Brew coffee.
will go back one day to have them again.
:D
pssst: an eye candy for me too!



& end off with a very satisfied preeety picture of myself :)

GY&SY WEDDING
congratulations to GuangYao & ShuYan! Knew that ever since I joined NYP Wushu, and they are really the 金童玉女 of the association. & they tied the knot on 31st August this year. Once again, congratulations to them & wishing them a blissful marriage! :)

with Pear!


the table of #nypwushu alumni! :D

No comments: