Saturday, January 31, 2015

Post-graduation shots














& up are my post-graduation photos! The solo ones are not edited yet, so here I am, uploading the combined ones. Many thanks to Tomi, Amanda's brother-in-law for these awesome pictures.

Always jokingly saying that Amanda is my one and only friend in university life. Well, in a way yes she is. Because I was seeing her more than seeing my parents and we were literally there for each other for all kinds of obstacles we faced.

I still have yet to upload my convocation photos. Still in a lazy mode to upload the photos I have in my phone to the laptop, sensing how soon I feel this little Vaio is gonna crash soon. Plus, I really think that I look fat in my convocation gown. HAHAH!

Anyway, the main point is, I HAVE GRADUATED!!! :)

Congrats for attaining Bsc (Hons) in Pharmaceutical Management 2nd Upper Class Honours. OH YEAH! :D

No comments: