Saturday, December 31, 2005

bitch!!!!! i hate them to the core man....
actually i should be the one using the com one lor..
wat crap homework or project does that bitch have??????
she's been using the com the whole week
using internet almost everyday
and it's always two to three hours at one go
for me,
it's only once a week
and not less than two hours
and whenthe bills are here,
im always the one that is blamed
for using too much
wat chat online blah blah...
bull shit man
always been like that one
doesnt mean that bitch is cleverer than me means this kind of unfair treatment wat
yeh.. she cleverer than me wat
had been getting those stupid jiang xue jing
but i dont
her maths damn clever
mine always f9
so????
she's been so san ba towards me
but everyone takes it as they didnt see anything
but when i never say a single word
juz show some lian se
then everyone say i ap
say i dong bu dong fa pi qi
wat kind of fucking logic is that?????
that's juz biasness wat
im juz stating the facts juz now
and my mummy wanted to beat me
juz that she couldnt find the cane
why should she anyway
im juz stating the facts
if she want to beat me
anything also can use wat
better still if she beat me to death
i wouldnt want to live in this kind of family too
people's relationships with their siblings are always so good
but this bitch
she treats me like dirt
in fact the whole family
i hate everyone!

No comments: