Saturday, December 17, 2005

heh heh! i'm back!
hao jiu bu jian! [5566 3rd album]
tomorrow concert ler... haish.. cant go watch..
seh... more than 1 week nv blog ler...
cuz my eye got 'tumor' man...
then very pain...
but last week got lots of things happen leh...
i quarrelled with a bitch over lotz of things,
i saw on newspaper that one of the wushu coach who left me with the worst impression died of heart attack [a guy]
then telephone bills chalked up $30+, and my mother blamed everything on me, although i nv use that much ler...
im still on cold war with her..
hmm.. who ask her so bias..
then this week..
haish...
i almost committed murder cum suicide yesterday..
coz yesterday practically the whole day no electricity
it started from 845am
when im still in bed
then my fan started to stop...
stupid sia..
i almost went out and asked the contractors to start work late coz i need to sleep
erm.. they needed to work on the wires so cut off electric supply
ok... i almost wanted to SCREAM at them..
but i didnt
coz i want to sleep
then
my TV CRASHED!
damn stupid
started at this point of my life...
when i finished all my hw ler...
then can watch tv
then crashed...
but luckily got one small one in my room..
kaka
but know what?
haha
at night arh.. at around 11+ at night
i heard typhoon's new song-- sha ha la sha mo
yeah yeah!!
zhong suan mei you bai deng...
then today when i listen to 933 arh
got one tan yuan call wo yao tui jian
then the ting zhong can sms and tui jian the songs they like
then dont know why
i told myself
one day i will sms in and tui jian the wang zi bian qing wa soundtrack song
bu gou yong gan
coz i like that song lotz
the next thing i know
the dj read out one person's sms
that person want to tui jian
bu gou yong gan
haha
i so happy sia...
damn love that dj and that ting zhong sia...
i screamed..
and my sister thought i go crazy...
haha....
lucky yesterday never commit suicide
and murder..
kaka
mm..
now i got a misson
that is to write the story on jay chou i promised miao ru..

No comments: