Monday, May 01, 2006

stressed up...

FEELING SHITTY...
er..... mid-year eaminations is coming.... shit man... i finally found a hole which my head is able to come out and take a breather.... you might think i am exaggerating... but it's true man... my table is filled with all my textbooks, notes, and ten-year-series.... mountains of it.. even my table is unable to contain them... my files are strewn on the floor... hehe... my mummy is going to kill me man...but what to do? no place what, chair also filled liao..... haish.. so many chapters... how to study??? aiyo...

FREAKED OUT!!!
we just had our paper 1 exam last friday. god, it was hell!!! stared at the paper for dont know how long then started writing.. waste so much time.. chinese paper qn is about what racial harmony thingy... though i expected it, but when it came out, i still wasted a few minutes staring at the qn.. freaked out man...
then when it came to the english paper, i almost cried man.... what proposal??? i didnt even thought that they would come out that.... and digesting the qn and thinking of its format alone took me so many dont know minutes.... the whole paper, there wasnt a singlwe word which was wriiten neatly. maybe the first paragraph could be considered presentable, and tidy, but wasnt really that neat... then the later paragraph, no need to say liao lor... i myself couldnt even believe that i could hand in such an untidy script for examinations... the free-writing no need to say also can think of the papers xia chang...
so many cancellations, screwed up conclusions also.... sians.... another untidy scripts... they gave us each 4 piece of writing paper, but i ended up throwing away 4 pieces of writing paper, and handing up another 4 pieces of paper.... stupid right??? dont know because of me how amny trees die liao...
RESOLUTIONS
IT A BIT TOO LATE FOR ME TO MAKE ANOTHER RESOLUTION?? IF IT ISNT,THEN I HOPE THAT ONE DAY, I WILL HAND IN A PERFECTLY TIDY, NEAT AND PRESENTABLE SCRIPT DURING EXAMINATIONS ONE DAY. WHICH SUBJECT DOESNT MATTER. *THOUGH THIS ISNT MY UNTIDEST SCRIPT HANDED UP. IF IM NOT WRONG, THE TOP TWO UNTIDY SCRIPTS WRITTEN BY ME IS THE FINAL YEAR PURE BIOLOGY AND PURE CHEMISTRY PAPER... THOSE PAPERS WERE FREAKING UNTIDY...*HEEE IF IT IS TOO LATE FOR THIS RESOLUTION, IT IS REALLY TOO LATE... I HAVE WRITTEN THEM DOWN, IM NOT DELETING THEM AWAY...
*dont ask me why the last paragraph is in caps lock... it was unintentional, and i am too lazy to change it, so i juz left it that way....

No comments: