Saturday, May 27, 2006

fed up!!!

fed up with everything...
gggrrrrr..
especially my blog.
first, the links gave me problem
second, the past were gone..
my past leh..
so many nice stories....
ye tian yu and dang
jay and k..
me..
yepx.. me alone..
and my so-called beautiful memories..
*****
yesterday, almost gt into accident
when i went to buy dinner..
that stupid driver...
knock a motorist
who almost knocked into me..
that stupid driver lor...
want to turn also dont on signals..
somemore nt in the lane..
then want to turn in nv do anything, just screech and brake...
what the hell sia..
nv even slow down her speed
except when she brake
to prevent knocking the motorist
then that motorist lost balance
almost hit me,
lucky i siam fast enough..
or else knock me..
siao..
i still want to take my O leh..
pay $$ liao
verification slip take liao somemore..
haish
*****
results..
haish.. like shit like that
overall gt improve..
everyone ask me improve maths
no need say i also know...
haish.. hols must really study ler..
no more slacking...
hopefully..

No comments: