Monday, June 05, 2006

haish...

hmmz.. seems like i very long nv blog liao leh...
coz my blog keeps giving me problems..
so i keep changing the blogskins...
but still got so many things dont know...
like inserting the tag board
and changing the songs..
haish.. looks like i need to learn everything...
stupid man...
make me so vexed...

tell myself that june holiday must study, must piang liao
but until now still havent leh..
no mood..
but i guess no mood must also find mood right??
haish...

recently, i am so hooked up on one song..
by gary cao ge--
gua mu xiang kan
ooo..
that song is so damned nice..
love it a lot..
mre than superwoman and shi jie wei yi de ni...
love it lotz...
keekess

oh ya... my blog is not completely updated
so got no taggie..
paiseh arh...
must wait first..
wait for a while...
=D

so hot...
gg of..
byebye

No comments: