Tuesday, July 18, 2006

changing

right! i realised, after reflections, i am still as bad as ever. still shooting my mouth off without thinking, still picking up fights, still chasing idols, still not revising my studies, still sleeping in class...
therefore, i have make up my decison:

(1) from now on, no matter what happens, i will not comment on anything which have no business with me/ not involving me. eg, conflicts within classmates, schoolmates, family.

(2) IF POSSIBLE, no more vulgarities (even on XXX). i realise i am becoming more and more vulgar.

(3) i will TRY MY BEST not to pick a fight/ quarrrel, be it physically or verbally, with classmates/schoolmate/parent/sister.

(4) i will do revison of my studies everyday. i dont know how, but i will try.

(5) i will TOTALLY stop chasing idols from now on until after O levels. [MILUBING dont count can?]

(6) Back to the past, i will be only using the computer only once a week unless there is something important. for the sake of saving electricity bills too.

(7) i will try to pry my eyes open no matter what during lessons/ infocus/ mock exams.

(8) i will finish my TYS-es by O levels. i wonder how.

(9) i am going to a place to study with no temptations (as in food and TV). to STUDY and revise my work with my earpiece on .

(10) i will TRY TO not get too high over MiLuBing/Soul/J3 if they win, not too sad if they didnt win Superband concert.

(11) i will not beg my mum to buy me gary's album anymore...

(12) i will not get to high over Cloud Strife.

i guess for now, that is all. pray that i will be successful in doing so.

No comments: