Friday, December 01, 2006

hong kong trip II

19.11.06
went to shenzhen. people were saying that shenzhen things were cheaper, so gt alot of things didnt buy in hongkong. in the end, i dint buy much there. today buy ankle socks, adidas sports attire, and 1 tee. so little things lo. me, mel, jie went to do manicure. took so long, because they kept intro us things. in the end, did the normal manicure. -.- only HK $20. (S$4) (huiyu, my long nail is used to do manicure lo, not scratch mickey mouse).


thn at night, when we shop, the guyswent massage. but when we finish, they havent finish. plus mel rebond hair also havent finish. so we went to a salon, wash hair plus cut hair. cheap lo. wash hair plus cut only HK $30. (S$6) i wash and cut my hair. make it even thinner. then when that guy help me blow my hair straight, can be compared to mel's rebonded hair. and the ppl thought me and my jie were twins... -.-look alike meh?



manicured nails.




on the train to shenzhen.
me and jie look alike?
puh-leez....


me.




my hair... look at my hair. not my face.
ok, doesnt look much difference.

No comments: