Saturday, June 30, 2007

common test reflections.

hey hey!!! i am back!!!! finally, i have passed this torturous week. common test is over!!!!!! yeahs yeahs!!! haha. okok. since last year, after common tests or exams, i will do reflections on the paper, except O levels, coz i was tired. anyway, here's my reflections for my common tests:

Monday: Physical Chemistry
i concentrated alot on the pH calcualtions. in the end, come out how many questions???? argh!!! first few questions and i am already stoning at the paper. wth. but cannot say my efforts are all gone down the drain la. it helped in some ways. I HATE GASES! I HATE GASES!!!

Tuesday: Inorganic Chemistry
the paper was like.... ok??? it was do-able. but i am quite disappointed with myself for 2 questions. MCQ question, which we were supposed to find the percentage yield. i did not manage to find it, in the end, anyhow shade. another MCQ question about the mass sample also dont know how to do.. haish.... i am keeping my fingers crossed for a minimum B. hopefully an A. hope it doesnt turn out like O level Bio, expect a b3, turn out three grades lower. >.<

Wednesday: Maths.
i have never passed a maths exam before. i wont be surprised if i dont pass this too. i did know how to do a few questions la.. few marks here, few marks there... i will be glad enough to scrape through. a pass will do... pleaseeeeee.....

Thursday: Microbiology A
i'm glad i studied hard for it. at least when going through, i know what i am learning. but i am disappointed in 1 area: i forgot what is metabolism. 3 marks leh! in the end, i crapped la! all catabolism, anabolism, enzyme.. all come out. ha!

Friday: Business Mandrin
the most chim chinese paper i have ever taken in my life. hence, all the chimilogy answers all came out, without me myself knowing what i am writing. haha. if i fail this paper, i guess this will be the first mother tongue paper i fail la! i rather writ bao zhang du hou gan seh.....

i guess that's all for my papers. one thing is common throughout my papers- my handwriting sucks big time. dont be surprise. my tutorials handwriting and exams writing will never be the same. i dont write neatly during these papers. i write words which are readable. haha. the only exam which my handwriting was neat was O levels english paper 2. and i got a b3. maybe the nice handwriting gained me some marks. haha. crap! common test over!!!! yipee!!!!!

No comments: