Saturday, June 30, 2007

*heart-Z* eye candy

o.O
after common test today, went to toa payoh with evelyn and lionel to find my eye candy. took such a long time to find him lo. we went so many rounds everywhere, even almost gave up. haha. thanks lots to lionel for leading the way. never really go toa payoh before, also dont know where to start. walk here walk there... kept cant find la... then we walked the last street. towards interchange. then i was already telling myself, if still cannot find, then too bad lo. i go home, dont find him le. but luckily got find tt shop. haha. happy happy. he saw me he also shocked, was like.... ' so nice of u to come see me wor'... haha. of course lah... dont know how long never see him liao wat... i kept telling him i very sian, work in g2000... continuing coz of money. he told me i shouldnt work for money, should work for myself, my future. hah. and he keep motivating me to study. dont so sian. coz study life is the most enjoyable life. then we talk alot alot la. about his shop and g2000, his army thingy... and the aeroplane thingy. haha! what else??? i cnt remember for now la. haha. i only know he keep asking me to jiayou, dont so sian la, and he will drop by TM if he got time. haha. coz i said that i got no motivation for work, then he say alot of things, then say what 'i motivating u now lo, but cannot everyday motivate u mah, coz not working there le'. haish.... his boss la. all the boss fault. everything boss' fault. hahah.
o.O he say he miss disturbing me lehs!!!!! hahah. i miss disturbing him too, and letting me disturb too. haha. i guess i will drop by again, one day, when i have a short day in school.

to eye-candy: hopefully my appearance today will bring luck to u for the next two days. then u can hit target, got commission lo. haha. take care during reservist ah. hurt ur hand again, i will laugh the hell out at u. hahaha. thanks for motivation, must drop by ah!!!! haha. =DDDDD

tmr i am working.
purple uniform. hmms.

No comments: