Saturday, March 01, 2008


evelyn asked me the other day..
if i have any pictures of my mountain..
yeah.. i have.
so i might as well post them up now ba..
haha.
enjoy.. =)



can tell what subject i was studying that time???
haha.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

should be obvious la..
biostatistics.
hehe






this was doing..
erm...
biochemistry i think..
but because 2 papers were gone,
my mountain was half gone.
not that high le.
hehe ^^



besides my table, this two places
beside my table and under my table
are also places where i put my lecture notes and..
other 秘籍...
haha..







exams over le..
so no mountain anymore..
hohoho
=)
does it look more spacious now???
though it's still messy.
haha..

not forgetting introducing my super big 秘籍
for biochemistry.
thanks to my senior..
hehhe..







see..
international student edition.
hehehe...



so sad for US students...
this book was super useful for me
especially for the topic on ETS..
i studied the book more than lecture notes lo..
haha..



so..
let's end with my nerdy look
that i took among my mountains..
heheh...

tata~

No comments: