Friday, February 29, 2008

chinese new year passed dont know how long le..
but i stil havent upload my cny pics..
anyway..
i didnt really have mood for cny this year
coz it was exam period.
-.-

chu yi:
anyway... my chu yi was spent passed by:
1. sleeping
2. studying.
3. go 2nd uncle house for dinner
4. watch tv.
ttz all...
anyway.. pics taken on chu yi...
enjoy..





jie, mei, me



me and jie
plus stupid sister's stupid fingers.
lol



me and jie,
plus no stupid sister's stupid fingers.
HAHAHA!!!
*im so bad*



chu er:
went to 大姨 house for lunch
and 大姑丈 house for dinner.
haha.
the rest of the time,
i spent in on TV.
haha.
coz tt night had Shaolin Soccer.
hohoho.






jiejie wore the chain that she bought at SooKee.
the box is nice de lo...
can put ring, can also put necklance.
haha







大姨 showed us this 'pineapple' made from incense paper.
tt temple used during chinese new year.
super nice de lo..
ps: forget rotate the pineapple picture. hahaha



ending off with:
me
+ stupid sister's stupid fingers.
AGAIN~~

tata~

No comments: