Wednesday, February 06, 2008

right.
i am back blogging.
why at this time??
easy qn: coz i was called back to work today
and i really regret going back lo...
kally kor kor called me,
ask me if i can help stand in
coz KB take MC.
then i say ok..
i sacrificed my time
which i planned to do my biostats,
and clear my wardrobe,
just to work.
then i was given this huge mess..
to be exact,
when i stepped into the shop,
and realised that kally kor kor was working morning shift,
i regret agreeing coming to work already.
coz i know tonight surely gone case.
and it really was a gone case.
super idiotic.

and
i just realise a super angry truth.
i dont know if u will read or not,
but if u do,
i know you will know who you are.

if u dont want to work,
then jolly well quit before la.
dont give people so many troubles can??
u once had a good reputation at GTM
and now,
it's gone can???
u can call in the shop and say you are sick
but u end up blogging that you are having fun.
WHAT THE HELL???
and i was slogging like siao while you enjoy yourself??????
i went to your blog specially to see if you are really sick
and the truth has spoken for itself.
i am super pissed right now.
u might be sick,
yeah,
but i know it's nt to the extend that u need to take MC lo...
if you still dont know why i am pissed,
let me write this straight,
and take it as i am telling you straight in your face:
YOU ARE A SUPER IRRESPONSIBLE PERSON
TAKING MC FOR WORK
AND INSTEAD, ENJOY YOURSELF.
AND I, WHOM SHOULD BE PREPARING FOR EXAMS,
STAND IN YOUR PLACE AND SLOG LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont ever want to see you ever again.
u better fill in the form and get out of this place fast
before my volcano erupts.
to think i once treated you like my buddy.
*pui*


No comments: