Thursday, February 07, 2008

went back to TPSS on CNY eve.
main purpose:
meet xiaomao and miaomiao
and also see wushu juniors' performance.
=)


xiaomao and miaomiao
*michx couldnt join us.. sad*



me and miaomiao..
we had a lot of takes before having one successful pic
to put in my contact list.
haha.



miaomiao, wengyan (xiaomao), me.
=))



=))
Mr hafiz saw xiaomao..
and said 'hey, you are still so.. *does the 'small size'action*
*laughs*
hahhaha...
xiaomao ah xiaomao...



my wushu juniors.
and one of the wushu teacher in charge.
'looks' not bad hor??
hehe ^^



mr lai didnt talk to us much.
coz he wanted to go and play already...
=(((
we left the school when the teachers were playing Captain's ball

*****
went home,
and it was time for me to tidy my wardrobe.

*introducing MY mess*

packets and packets f new clothes thrown on bed




half of the clothes were mine...
which has been there since...
i dont know when.
haha.



super duper messy cupboard.
ok,
i only occupy the left hand side de okies..
the another half is my sis de..
but can tell mine is messier right??
haaha..



my mountain of discarded clothes.



*taking a closer look*
mummy and jie jie were quite shocked i got so many clothes to throw
coz i dun seem to be buying lots of clothes, you see..
haha.



ttz jie jie's secondary school uniform lei!!!!!!
and she graduated like in...
2004????
lols.
and these were occupying my space lo.
actually to be exact,
i also dont know why i got so many clothes..
lol



i found this pokemon shirt tt i used to wear.
like..
erm..
when i was in primary 6 or sec 1??
haha.



no one can be as loyal as me
i still have my TAMPINES PRIMARY SCHOOL
pe-t shirt lo..
somemore is the old logo,
not the new logo,
as in the one they are using now.
hahah.



after.. 2 hrs(??)..



nicely packed.
=)



*nicely folded*



does it looks better than before??



actually hor..
i dont find much difference in before and after leh..
heheh..
i still duno why..
hahah..



nvm.
it's going back to square 1 in less than 1 week anyway..
haha

happy chinese new year people!!!!

No comments: