Friday, October 10, 2008

=) =(

met up with xiaomao and miaomiao today =))))))
actually was supposed to bring miaomiao's birthday present de.
but i forgot!!!!!!!
hahahhaa.
they remembered mine though.
oops!
lunched at J and Co.
a donut shop.
something like that.
had their donuts,
OMG!!!!!!
the tiramisu flavour donut almost had me fainted.
the insides are filled with nothing but cream!!!!!!
yes. CREAM!!!!!!!
and not a lot.
is SUPER LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plus our drink is ice chocolate, topped with cream.
urgh!
now i hate creams!!!!
urgh!
nothing but super fattening
=x

then, when taking photos,
my phone went crazy.
kept auto shut down after each photo.
sian.
nvm.

we went shopping.
finally bought my bag =)
yeahs!
it's not cheap,
but like what JingTing says,
long term investment (hopefully)
during this time,
sms-es are not a problem.

went Bugis Junction after that.
window shopped around.
THEN
my phone just went blank.
to the extent that,
i have to take out the battery and put it back again
then it can work.

few minutes later,
it happens again.
i can't even send a proper message.
=(
keep happening so many times,
i got so fed up and scolded it.
'u might as well die.'
something like this.
AND IT REALLY DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
&$^#%^#&)(*_+

no choice, need go service it
so miaomiao went to meet her cello friends at city hall.
xiaomao pei-ed me go back home
take my warranty card to go East Point for service.

after go home to take my warranty card,
xiaomao went home.
me, alone, slowly slowly walk to MRT station.
almost reaching.
then i realised
my watch died on me -.-
nvm, not important.

then i realised
I TOOK THE WARRANTY CARD
BUT I DIDN'T PUT IT IN MY BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so what's the difference with having the warranty and not having it?!?!?!
no choice.
walk home to take.
take le,
walk slooooowly back to MRT station.
go East Point service phone.

the person quite nice.
answered all my stupid questions.
and told me,
need at least 5 working days.
NOOOOOOOOOOO~~~

and it's impossible if the technician can finish it by tmr.
coz it's too rush.
ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope the technicians throw away all phones sent for servicing
or declares them all un-repairable.
so can do mine faster.
and get it back faster.
i miss my baby K so much.
now i think it's very important to me.

my watch died on me,
my phone died on me.
but i glad u didn't leave me alone =)

No comments: