Sunday, October 05, 2008

school is reopening..

evelyn just mentioned
that timetable would be out on monday.
so just before it's out.
i hope my timetable would be....

1. no night class
PLS PLS PLS NOOOOOOO---- my brain officially shuts down at 6pm.

2. 8am classes can't be escaped.
so i just pray that there won't be many 8am lessons.

3. 8am classes not to last more than 2 hrs.
2 hrs is enough to doze me off again.

4. no 8 to 6 school day!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 to 4 last sem already KO-ed me.

5. no 8am prac.
this means no diff in having prac or not to me.

6. no 1 lesson school day.
just like last sem's every wednesday.
i will rot.

7. last but not least...
NO MARKETING AT 8AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ESPECIALLY MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
this would just be a very very very hugeeeeeeee motivation
.
.
.
.
.
.

for me to skip lesson.
wahahahhahahaha

=)))

i rather everyday ends at 6pm
i can counter this problem de.
and that may be a good excuse to skip work on weekdays.
wahhahaa
=p

till then~



No comments: