Wednesday, March 11, 2009

25 things about me

25 things about me..

1. i like my name to be written as ShiPing and not shiping. SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!
2. vincent ng has been my idol since i was primary 5 or 6 (?) until now.
3. mosquitoes always choose to suck my blood and not others. means in a room, i seem to be the only one with mosquitoes bites but not the others.
4. i dont kick my blanket when i sleep. i kick/ punch whoever is beside me. just ask my sister.
5. soft toys of all sizes occupies about half of my bed,and thats why,
6. if i were to have a bed on my own, i want a king/ queen size bed to accomodate all my toys (and those more to come).
7. i can't recognise routes. i don't know why. i just can't remember them.
8. i tell mama that when i buy a flat of my own, i want it by the main road. if not, i think i can't even find my way home.
9. i can't really picture 3D.
10. and thats why im nv good in stereochemistry.
11. i dont have an exact handwriting like everyone does.
12. mine goes according to my mood.
13. i write neatly, nicely and tidily in my homework, but i only give legible handwritings during examinations, unless there is lots of free time.
14. i like and always wants things to be super neat.
15. but my study table and comfy bed is always deemed as 'rubbish' by my mum due to messiness.
16. i dont like to use rough papers to do anything. like maths working.
17. i write my r in capital letter form. unless necessary, like Br.
18. i listen to male singers more than female singers.
19. i can be very determined to save up money to buy something, but when i finally saved up, i dun bear to use that savings anymore.
20. some soft toys that accompany me when i sleep is as old as me.
21. i can take pictures thinking of what to blog and how to blog it, but when i on my lappie, im too lazy to upload everything to my lappie.
22. i need inspiration to write. and my inspirations are duper.. weird.
23. i can draw a picture nicely only ONCE. it wont be as perfect or more perfect the second time i draw, no matter how hard i try to.
24. i can't swallow pills. i can drink one big cup of water just to swallow one panadol. and when i finally swallow one, i cnt swallow the second one anymore, no matter how many cups of water i drink. >.<
25. pharmaceutical track wasn't my initial 'dream'. i wanted to go forensic track, until i realised it's abit unrealistic for me. but i didnt regret pharmaceutical track though =)

No comments: