Saturday, March 21, 2009

today is my last day working at Fuji Xerox.
the 8 days have passed.
so fast.
LOL.
today..
i chiong-ed the first few hours.
i was dead bored during the last few.
HAHA!

during these 8 days,
working with Dionis, RuiYi, Fel fel, Rebecca..
counted as fun ba.
hahha.
we learnt many things.
we encountered many things that made us laugh.
we slacked while we worked.

let's see what happened.
first day of work, i was a good girl.
second day of work, i start to play card games while waiting for calls to be answered.
third day onwards, i play finish one set of games then i give a call.
fourth day onwards, i start blog hopping while calling.
fifth day, i was bored from doing all these.
sixth day, i tried to be a good girl once again.
seventh day, i played ONLY card games, no blogs.
eighth day, i was seriously bored while facing the screen reading names from excel sheets.

LOL

let's see what did we encounted:
me: XXXXX! he kapped my phone!!!
dionis: i say until 'Fuji Xerox only then he kapped my phone liao!!!
dionis, rebecca: OMG! i call the company, and they say that guy passed away liao!
i forgot who: wahh.. the person i am looking for.. the person say he retired 10 years ago le.
me: the person say, the address in my records is their address 3 YEARS AGO,
and they have already moved TWICE!

hahah.
ohoh.. and rebecca said good morning to a customer when it was like..
4pm?!

ok. i am done with blogging about Fuji Xerox.
anyway, i have great in charges.
Ian, Pauline, Yvonne.

my first day of work,
dd asked me,
'how's ur boss? got mistreat u?'
my reply was
'boss? what boss? i dont have boss!'

heheh =D
anyway, experience at Fuji Xerox was definitely great.
=)
thanks dionis and dionis papa for introducing.
=p

No comments: