Wednesday, March 17, 2010

eyecandies~




Ko Joo Won as Dr Lee Sang Shik
-the Pediatrician-

Song Joon Ki as Dr Anh Kyung Woo
-the Resident Doctor at O&G-


Suh Ji Suk as Dr Wang Jae Suk
-the O&G doctor
who specialize in
Infertility-

I take back my words when i said that i am too lazy to go and find out the names of the eyecandies in the show. hahah! because look what have I just did? LOL!
& I just realize that this show only has like.. 16 episodes. haiz. THERE SHOULD BE MORE!!!
In korea, it has just aired its episode 12.
& I am already at episode 11.
I am controlling myself very hard not to get tempted to watch the episode 12.
if not i might not be able to watch this show anymore until sunday.
haiyo!!
suddenly, there is this urge in me to specialize in Pediatrics.
ok, I've mentioned it before.
should I?
...


















No comments: