Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Updates on recent activities..

Ok, I know I haven't been updating recently. Bored, busy studying at night, lazy, moodless and blah blah blah.
Hence, I shall update all at a go. Haha!!

NYP Wushu Orientation Camp 2010

 Went for camp after work at NYP.
Only went for Friday night and stayed till Saturday afternoon.
Yeah.. I really ton through the night with the seniors.
Played game, chit chat, laugh, gossip.
We stayed up till like 5am in the morning, 
and woke up at around 7am.
We saw the little sunrise, and had breakfast with juniors.
We attended de-brief physically but were not there mentally.
We even slept through it. OOPS!
One of the best camp ever attended because I am a senior.
I don't need to worry about anything about the things going on,
I don't have to step in and help out in scenarios; 
my juniors can manage on their own :)

Adventure with Jaslyn & RuiYi
 
I jio-ed them out to watch Ip Man with me.
We watched in Cineleisure.
After movie, we did not know where to head to.
So the buddies decided to bring me to Helix Bridge as I have never been there before.
& we decided to save money so we walked.
From Orchard to Dohby Ghaut.
To Stamford Road where we stopped for dinner at Curry Favour
& gossiped about ridiculous prescriptions of medications we have ever encountered.
& we continued to a place near Padang.
We saw NDP rehearsals going on.
Then we went to Esplanade, where we saw some fireworks.
Then we went to Helix Bridge, where we took lots of photos
and I told them stories of NDP 2009.
Then we went to Marina Bay Sands Resort,
where we say we want to stay for a night there.
Then we walked back to City Link Mall,
where we went to HMV, & got my album :)

Chloe's Birthday
 
This is the birthday girl at 9 years old.
Advance birthday celebration for her at Aunt Ailian's house.
This year, she did not ask for Hannah Montanna cake.
Haha!
I hope she doesn't grow up fast because she won't be as cute as now.
Kids are growing up fast.
Her brother is taller than me, & has a girlfriend at 14 years old.
I feel so old. 
D:

张。敬轩。unplugged 第一乐章音乐会
 
This is the album I bought.
I know I can listen to these songs online, 
but the loading is super slow.
I won't regret buying this, because it really soothes one's mood.
Seriously impressed with him.
Idol :)

No comments: