Friday, July 16, 2010

Adventure with Jasmine

It's friday.
Look at my face, & read the words.
I'm tired... hoohoo :((((
Everyday is chiong-ing day. Everyday, I'm starting my day with checking prescriptions :(((( Hahha!
&&& I'm counter reception-ing the whole week, I feel so URGH! boo!!

This week is Jasmine & Wei Guang's last week. Awww.. gonna miss them tons. Like how I'm missing PehChen & Khalid. Anyway, went out with Jasmine yesterday. WeiGuang was supposedly coming together, but he took MC lo. :(

After work, me and Jasmine went to Somerset. Guess where we dined? 鼎泰丰!!!! OMG! Rich kids!! HAHAHA! but the food is not that bad, seriously. WeiGuang should have came!!!! After eating, and gossiping about MMR, we went to look for her mom's present. In the end we went to The Icing house to decorate a cake for her mom. I think we are funny. Hahaha!!! I helped her with it, but I don't know if I helped in decorating or helped in destroying. LOL!!! Hope her mom likes the cake anyway. HAHAH!!!!

Yes, I'm gonna be elated if I receive those type of cake on my birthday. Hahah. Ain't it sweet???? LOL!

No comments: