Monday, July 19, 2010

Grey's Anatomy

I know it sounds weird. But when you see people saving lives, it touches your heart.
When it literally means, saving a life.
Be it a Senior Consultant, a teeny weeny Consultant, a Medical Officer, a Houseman Officer, an intern.
who cares? 
'You save lives, not end them.' haha! That's what a surgeon in the show says.

I watched how they ended a patient's life, while on the other side, they saved one. I saw how a patient celebrates himself being able to survive again. It pulls on something in me.

Why I like to watch such medical dramas? I don't understand what the doctors say about those chimilogy medical terms. I get excited when I finally understand what they say because they are giving medications. & what I understand is 'Oh, I know what this drug is for.'

I like to see how people survive in such conditions. It motivates me to be a better person. haha. I don't know how to explain. It just don't appeal to everyone, but somehow or rather, when I see them successfully saving someone, I feel proud of them. It feels that you saved the person too. Hahaha...  Oh well.. I don't get that feeling as a PT bah. LOL!!!

It's not as though I'm doing Emergency Meds. Though I feel like doing it. Sounds nice. LOL! but at the same time, scary..

No comments: