Wednesday, April 20, 2011

everything here and there

my new desktop picture!
:D

have you ever taken a deep breath right after a heavy rain?
it feels so refreshing. :)
i did that today.
apparently, stepping out of the house is a wonderful thing during annual leave;
even if it's just going to buy my dinner.

anyway, i didn't went to club crawl today.
felt lazy about it, so i stayed home and settled my enrollment stuffs.
dealt with the pc.
and watched my shows.
not bad, i accomplished many things.

tomorrow, i'll be back to work.
i've got nothing to expect.
troubles awaiting me, perhaps.
no one's gonna miss me. unless they really needed me to solve their problem.
anyway, i didn't missed any of them.
i think i miss my bed more.
强颜欢笑的日子,谁最厉害?
when i go back to work tomorrow, i think the champion's gonna be me

good friday's coming.
it's public holiday.
another day of enjoyment.
it'll be two years.
i'm glad i've been living my life fine.
i'm glad i'm growing up, no longer living in the past.


i will continue to :)
even if it means for the sake of it.

No comments: