Tuesday, September 06, 2011

blah blah blah!!!

today is 6th September. two more weeks to birthday!!
getting my cammy, katy perry adidas track pants, havannas! :))
up next, aiming for Galaxy S II, iPod touch 2, Guy Laroche purse 2!
all the second generations. mwahahah!!

i'm glad!
last sunday, jingting, ruiqi & me finally went out together! ichiban sushi & starbucks.
it's not a matter of where we go, but the company does matter.
it's not a matter of how much we spent. it can always be earned back. heh!
i bought a shirt for my younger sister. *feeling proud*
we accompanied ruiqi to get her own set of formal wear. i did the recommendations!
it would have been better if we were not in 'SIAM' 's outlet. -.-

i'm glad!
 because i will be having another round of birthday dinner with my wushu cliques. but i'm sad because brothers all prolly cannot attend.

i'm glad!
yesterday finally settled for a restaurant where we can chill on 22nd with my ex-colleagues. went hunting for it with derick. yes, we succeed. no, we didn't take the wrong bus home.

i'm sad!
because i think vaio's real problem lies with the laptop itself, not the battery.  my dear buddy! when are you free? pei me go wisma~~~

i'm sad!
i feel like revamping my stuffs. first up, my study table. but it cannot be shifted because the table leg is spoilt! & i've got no budget. then, my phone. need to get the SD cards ready. then i can trade it off soon.

i'm sad!
because i realize, there are still times when i am missing you! TL~

No comments: