Tuesday, September 20, 2011

i havent been updating for a long long long long time!!!! so many events have been happening!!

like head over heels with黄捷! <3
like another round of opening and closing just ended!
like another round of shift rotation. YEAH!! 我解脱了!
like many many birthday celebrations in the pharmacy.
(waty, maylan, patrice, me, maryann)
like advance birthday celebration with ahlee & amanda.
thai food @ far east & cold stone creamery. omg! shiokness!
like advance birthday celebration with wushu peeps.
@ manhattan fish market with huge group who sang birthday song for me till the whole shop cheered with me. and madess @ kbox after that. first time 3 hours of kbox all high songs. HAHAHA!
like how my pharmacy has two rounds of power trip AGAIN!
like how i walk into A&E for a nose scope to know that i'm having gastric reflux and not choking on some foreign body in my throat.

seee, so happening right?
welcome to my life :)

No comments: