Tuesday, August 01, 2006

random thinking

i was daydreaming.. clearing my brain. then don't know why, i thought of these stupid thoughts. so i just pen it down here. i must admit it, my brain works in a funny and weird way. anyway, here goes:

start time: 7.40pm

my new pattern: -^ShiPing^-

age: 15, 16[depend on situation]

my wishes: (1) to pass english, maths(both) in O levels
(2) to pass O levels with less than 14 points
(3) no need to retake O levels.

my dream: (1) to be the most successful in family

fav colours: blue and purple

top 5:
food: hello panda(chocolate), koko krunch, fishball, choclate milk, milo peng

brand: adidas

songs: chong lai(lee sheng jie), hei se mao yi(jay), chu dian(she), ni kuai ler ma(jolin), deng dai (chen yi)

things i am busy with: making mount everest with my books, mi lu bing chasing, dieting(with no avail), seeing stars with my maths, trying very hard not to screw up practicals.

things i enjoy doing: sleep, slack, do chemistry practical, do food tests, daydreaming

things i cannot don't have: handphone, earpiece, waterbottle, contact lense, my darling.... soft toys

things i want to buy most: sweater, water bottle, bag, file, watch

days i look forward to: 23/09(birthday), 02/11(start of O levels), 17/11(end of O levels)

hates: mosquitoes, CATS, crows, humid days, O level. >.<

end time: 7.55pm

No comments: