Saturday, August 19, 2006

mixed feelings

mixed feelings today.. grr..
i feel so unlucky today man...
(1) got told off by mr hafiz today,
for becoming more fidgety and talkative lately.
after being caught talking in assembly and PCCG time.
-.-
so, i will make myself more'calm and composed'
from next monday onwards.
before my effort of saving my year-end
testimonial goes down the drain. =)
(2) i got pissed off.
i am pissed off.
i am burning with anger
i am burning... not chao da yet, though.
why?
thanks to this aprticular guy call JOHNATHAN.
a guy none better than my younger sister's tution teacher.
he made me really mad man.
my sister told me, tuition starts at 4.30pm
but she need to check homework,
so must reach at 4.00pm
reluctantly, i fetched her there at 4.05pm to the tuition centre.
instead of being able to go home straight away to enjoy the
so wonderful planned-nap,
i sa down there and waited for that MR JOHNATHAN till 4.33pm
28 minutes leh! WHOLE 28 MINUTES!
wth.
28 minutes can do a lot of things leh.
he came at 4.33pm.
finally, with bubble tea in his hands.
that made me even more pissed off
after sitting in front of the tuition centre dor for 28 minutes
under the big, hot sun,
sweating from head to toe.
so pissed off, i felt like telling him
"MR JOHNATHAN,
YOU ARE REALLY A VERY PUNCTUAL MAN.
SO PUNCTUAL THAT YOU ARE
EARLY FOR -28 MINUTES."
he didn't do anything,
except asking those'innocent' kids
'who is that person'.
of course, use knee think also know.
'that person' refers to me.
felt like telling him straight.
"I AM JUST A PASSER-BY SITTING HERE
MULTI-TASKING-LISTENING TO RADIO,
SWEATING(EXCRETING),
BURNING FATS AND CALORIES,
SUN TANNING
AT THE SAME TIME."
then, if this is not enough,
my sister told me they let off at 6.15pm
in the end, they were let off at 6.32pm
16 minutes wasted!
grr.
so, i have just wasted 45 minutes of my life,
outside an RC, thanks to JOHNATHAN.
i know what to do now.
no worries, i will remember to come back for revenge.
sheesh~ what an idiot.

No comments: