Sunday, September 24, 2006

happy birthday to me!!!
yeah!!
'Sweet sixteen'!! haha
^.^

thanks lots to all. birthday wishes from Mum, Michelle, Auntie Amy, Melissa, Derick, Aunt Ailian, Cassandra, Jessica, Daddy, Wendy (mummie poh), JiaJun.
belated wishes from, Maizurah, Huda, MiaoRu, WengYan, Dolyce, ShiQian.

birthday present thanks to, WengYan and MiaoRu.
love the dangou lots. haha. and thanks in advance for the upcoming present after O lvl. yeah. =D

birthday present thanks to, Maizurah and CheeYan.
i like the muggie.... haha.

birthday thanks to michelle.
hints: i will use it if i have the chance, though i dun have the habit. haha. thanks anyway. Promise.

birthday present thanks to aunt ailian:
i love the greeting cards lots. nice one. and i love the angbao more, i am being practical here. haha. though the $$ is directed to daddy. i dont mind, coz it will be used on me anyway. hehehe.

birthday present thanks to HuiYu.
u really know me ah. know that i have shortage of rubber bands to tie hair. haha. they are cute too..
haha. but anyone knows i am short of hairclips too, after losing 9 of them??? haha. im not hinting on anything ah....

birthday 'song' from mummie poh, and aunt ailian, not forgetting myself!!
happy birthday to me,
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me~~~
happy birthday to me... ^.^

1st wish: do VERY well for O lvl.
2nd wish: everyone to be healthy. take care.
3rd wish: SECRET lah.... sshhh...

No comments: