Saturday, September 02, 2006

shit man... it's friday again. why must time pass so fast? i mean.. last friday seem so much like yesterday.and i remembered so man things of last week and last last week...
the kfc (yummie!) by huang lao shi, michelle's birthday.. haish....tme pass so fast. now september already.. shit man...last week was one 'memorable' week, because i broke my records. haha. i sms-ed in class. that might sound normal for many people,but not for me, because i dont usually do that unless emergency. last week's was much due to boredom and searching for entertainment.(but i was still paying attention to mr sharil!) spent half of social studies period sms-ing him, paying attention to mr sharil,and keeping my eyes open, so that i would not drop dead. anyway, had to thank him lots for 'keeping me company' by sms-ing me and make me not sleep in class, though i was tired, and ps-ing me after a while... >.<(i did not break my promise! yeah!) i am such a good girl. =D

No comments: