Saturday, September 30, 2006

shit lah.. i hate chemistry MCQ sia.. hrumph! killer paper. now, there REALLY goes my distinction for chemistry. how the hell am i going to get the much wanted L1R4 less than 13 pts, and L1R5 less than 20 pts, when my distinction flies away, thanks to my MCQ for chemistry, and kns a. maths results.

grrs. i hate my prelim exam lah. i want cry ler. how am i going to score for O lvl like this?? demoralise ler. terrible terrible. >.<
a. maths can be given up mah? i still cannot escape the F9 fate leh. really want to give up, but another side of me tells me that i cannot give up or i am wasting everything, including the $43 my dad paid for me to take the paper. mdm low also say cannot give up. but the problem is..... BRAIN BLOCK lah. just cannot get things right.

note to a. maths: i know you hate me. i hate you too. we just dont have the chemistry ok? i am going to accept the fact.

anyway, attendence for 4e4 yest was pathetic. from what i recall on dont-know-when, fathdul said" timetable for thursday and friday will resume"

then mr hafiz's hp was flooded on wed night. one example (me)
me: tmr need to go sch?
mr hafiz: -confidential-

i went to school today. because i want to know my results. in the end, our class got only 14 people turn up. the others had 'diarhoea'. haha

since class yesterday was such a bore, and teachers confirm that today we wont be getting any scripts back, i predicted yesterday that i will have diarhoea and stomachache today. the result...???
and i predict today's attendence for TPSS 4e4 will be:
absentee list: 38/38
ok ok. i really HAD a stomachache ok! i am not faking it. because i really had a stomachache (repeat). that was THREE DAYS AGO!!! haha. =D

No comments: