Wednesday, October 18, 2006

O level bio practical

O level Bio practical
sux big time!!!!!!!
the cambridge people who set the paper
they better not let me see them man..
or i will hack them into pieces.
I SWEAR!!!
90 minutes only.
do so many things.
the freaking onion take so much time liao
then still play with the leaf,
the reducing sugar test,
drawing,
and germination theory qn.
woah...
think we robot ah.
so little time do so many things...
somemore
the onion we draw until so nice,
then in the end, no use.
fark man....
nv seen such a stupid practical before.
want us to be botak
then say lah.
no need ask us tear our hair in this manner de right?
though as if u ask me tear my hair, i will do so.
ok.
out of topic,
ANYWAY,
i think i am going to flunk the paper.
and therefore, to get my distinction,
i am going to go through the bio textbook
every single page for theory.
but i still hate the practical.
i would rather draw one whole tomato, plus one kiwi.
(though i dun have drawing talent)
then do the germination thingy.
plus the stupid onion thing which made me see stars.

No comments: